WE TEST: AT-HOME URINE TESTS
Reliable SELF-TESTING Tools For Your Home (Agency Approved).
TEST YOUR HEALTH, RESULTS IN 90 seconds!
$19.95 per test - 11 TESTS ON EACH STRIP (Free Shipping)
3 Strips in a Box. Great for Use with Telehealth
The test will provide results faster than you can Google In Vitro Diagnostic Device!
Test your urine for 11 different parameters in the privacy of your own home. Instant results. A urine test for your health & wellbeing.
Each test strip tests for 11 different parameters. Each parameter tests for different substances in the body. The colours on the strip change based on your urine, see below for further understanding of each parameter.
At-home testing empowers consumers and lets them use reliable screening tests at home. We Test has a full panel of test parameters and a clear Result Guide. We Test clearly explains when issues may arise and when to see your doctor. Early detection means early intervention, and improved outcomes.
1. DEHYDRATION – Test and see whether you are drinking enough water.
2. GLUCOSE – Normally, your urine should not contain any glucose. The presence of glucose may suggest a problem – consult your doctor.
3. PROTEIN – Normally, your kidneys pass only a small amount of protein through their filters into urine. If you detect protein in your urine, you should consult your doctor.
4. VITAMIN C – Excess vitamin C is excreted in urine. If you are taking a vitamin C supplement and detect it in urine, your body has more than it needs.
5. PH LEVELS – A measure of acidity or alkalinity in the urine.
6. WHITE BLOOD CELLS – The detection in your urine of white blood cells may indicate a problem – consult your doctor.
7. NITRITE – If you detect any nitrite in your urine, it may indicate a problem – consult your doctor.
8. KETONES – The presence of ketones in the urine may indicate a problem – consult your doctor.
9. BILIRUBIN – The presence of bilirubin in the urine may be an indicator of a problem - consult your doctor.
10. UROBILINOGEN – The presence of urobilinogen in the urine may be an indicator of a problem - consult your doctor.
11. BLOOD – A number of causes can lead to blood being passed in your urine, consult your doctor.
How To Use
Buy the box, open 1 of the 3 individually sealed pouches and place the strip in your urine stream. After you wait 60-90 seconds, you can read your results by holding the test strip against the corresponding colour chart on the included, easy to read results guide.
90 second results.
Privacy in your own home.
Check your children.
11 different tests
Ease some curiosity.
Peace of mind.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL, USE ONLY AS DIRECTED, IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST SEE YOUR DOCTOR.
Use link below for expert consultations by phone or video with Health Now*.
*The publication of the reference (logo) and link to the Health Now service on this webpage is unsolicited; We Test has not been offered, nor has it been or will it be given, any benefit by Health Now, or any health practitioner associated with Health Now, as an inducement, consideration or reward for publishing them; their publication on this webpage does not constitute, and should not be taken to constitute, any kind of endorsement of We Test’s products or services by Health Now or any health practitioner associated with Health Now.