WE TEST: AT-HOME URINE TESTS
Reliable SELF-TESTING Tools For Your Home (Agency Approved).
ARE YOU DEHYDRATED?
World first home hydration test. Medical grade results in 60 seconds.
It can be very difficult to be sure, measuring something changes your behaviour. This medical grade strip is government approved for accurate results.
Should you be drinking more water?
$24.95 for 25 tests. $1 per test!
We Test: Hydration tests for one parameter only, dehydration. It is simple, quick, and affordable.
This test will change how you behave. It's quite shocking when you see that you're dehydrated almost to the point you should be consulting a Dr! Test yourself and then drink more water and then test again!
Quite often dehydration can lead to a multiple of issues. Use with kids and babies, push into a wet nappy!
Drawing on knowledge from our comprehensive health check strip we recognised the immediate and actionable parameter being dehydration. There are a range of results offered prior to needing to see a healthcare professional. Results can be altered through simple actions taken by the user; they can then test again to check if it has made a difference. This kind of ‘test, modify and test again’ behaviour is empowering.
At-home testing empowers consumers and lets them use reliable screening tests at home. We Test has a full panel of test parameters and a clear Result Guide. We Test clearly explains when issues may arise and when to see your doctor. Early detection means early intervention, and improved outcomes.
1. DEHYDRATION – Test and see whether you are drinking enough water.
2. GLUCOSE – Normally, your urine should not contain any glucose. The presence of glucose may suggest a problem – consult your doctor.
3. PROTEIN – Normally, your kidneys pass only a small amount of protein through their filters into urine. If you detect protein in your urine, you should consult your doctor.
4. VITAMIN C – Excess vitamin C is excreted in urine. If you are taking a vitamin C supplement and detect it in urine, your body has more than it needs.
5. PH LEVELS – A measure of acidity or alkalinity in the urine.
6. WHITE BLOOD CELLS – The detection in your urine of white blood cells may indicate a problem – consult your doctor.
7. NITRITE – If you detect any nitrite in your urine, it may indicate a problem – consult your doctor.
8. KETONES – The presence of ketones in the urine may indicate a problem – consult your doctor.
9. BILIRUBIN – The presence of bilirubin in the urine may be an indicator of a problem - consult your doctor.
10. UROBILINOGEN – The presence of urobilinogen in the urine may be an indicator of a problem - consult your doctor.
11. BLOOD – A number of causes can lead to blood being passed in your urine, consult your doctor.
How To Use
Buy the box, open 1 of the 3 individually sealed pouches and place the strip in your urine stream. After you wait 60-90 seconds, you can read your results by holding the test strip against the corresponding colour chart on the included, easy to read results guide.
90 second results.
Privacy in your own home.
Check your children.
11 different tests
Ease some curiosity.
Peace of mind.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL, USE ONLY AS DIRECTED, IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST SEE YOUR DOCTOR.
Use link below for expert consultations by phone or video with Health Now*.
*The publication of the reference (logo) and link to the Health Now service on this webpage is unsolicited; We Test has not been offered, nor has it been or will it be given, any benefit by Health Now, or any health practitioner associated with Health Now, as an inducement, consideration or reward for publishing them; their publication on this webpage does not constitute, and should not be taken to constitute, any kind of endorsement of We Test’s products or services by Health Now or any health practitioner associated with Health Now.